Neighborly App Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Neighborly App Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia and excluding Florida and New York unless and until fully registered and bonded) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Dwyer Franchising LLC d/b/a Neighborly (“Sponsor”), Merkle Inc. (“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in Florida, New York, Rhode Island, and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
2. Sponsor: Dwyer Franchising LLC d/b/a Neighborly, 1010 North University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76707. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on September 26, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). For purposes of this Promotion, each “day” begins at 12:00 am ET and ends at 11:59 pm ET on the same calendar day. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter:
b. Enter Online
: During the Promotion Period, visit https://neighborly.promo.eprize.com/applaunch/oamoe
and complete and submit the registration form including your valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and advance to the Instant Win Game page and receive one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, play the game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system, scripts, macros, or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Bonus Sweepstakes Opportunities:
a.) “Lose” the Instant Win Game: If you play the Instant Win Game (as outlined above) and receive a “lose” message, meaning you are not a potential winner of an Instant Win Game Prize, you will receive one (1) bonus Sweepstakes entry. Limit: Up to ninety-seven (97) bonus Sweepstakes entries, per email address/person, during the Promotion Period, for this method.
b.) Twitter Share: Follow the links and instructions to click on the Twitter Share button to Tweet a message about the Promotion on Twitter. By doing so, you will receive five (5) bonus Sweepstakes entries. Limit: Up to five (5) Sweepstakes entries, per email address/person, per day during the Promotion Period, for this method.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners, from all eligible entries on or around January 3, 2022. Instant Win Game: Five thousand eight hundred seventy-three (5,873) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. First Prize: two (2) winning times will be generated per day; therefore, two (2) prizes per day. Second Prize: seven (7) winning times will be generated per day; therefore, seven (7) prizes per day. Third Prize: five thousand (5,000) winning times will be will randomly generated throughout the entire Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email or phone. Each potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her/their state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her/their prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued over $25.00 forfeits the prize or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed Second and Third Prizes will remain unawarded.
Sweepstakes Prizes: THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive one (1) $10,000.00 check. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $10,000.00. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Instant Win Game Prizes
: ONE HUNDRED NINETY-FOUR (194) FIRST PRIZES (two (2) awarded per day): One (1) $100.00 Prepaid Card. Use of the prepaid card is governed by the Cardholder Agreement, and some fees may apply. This is not a gift card. Prepaid cards are subject to expiration. ARV: $100.00. SIX HUNDRED SEVENTY-NINE (679) SECOND PRIZES (seven (7) awarded per day): One (1) $20.00 coffee gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $20.00. FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) THIRD PRIZES: One (1) digital code redeemable for $20.00 off one (1) Neighborly Services. *New customers only. Limited time offer. No cash value. Not valid for diagnostic fees. Coupon expires 6-30-22. Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. Valid only at participating locations. Locally owned and independently operates franchise companies. Other restrictions may apply. ©2021 Dwyer Franchising LLC, 1010 N. University Parks Dr., Waco, TX 76707. For additional terms visit https://www.neighborly.com/terms-of-use.
ARV: There is no retail value associated with this prize. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game Prize depend on the date/time of entry, the number of prizes remaining available at the time of entry and number of eligible Instant Win Game plays received. The number of prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $62,980.00. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes prize and one (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the prizes offered herein and to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys fees. In no event shall the total liability of either party exceed the awarded prize value.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Entrant's Personal Information
15. Winner List
: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3vJ9bZh.
The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle, Inc. All Rights Reserved.